- Type: CNC Vertical Machining Center, VMC machining center.
- Guideway Type: Box Guide Way.
- Table size:1,700*800 mm.
- Spindle speed: 50-6,000 rpm.
- Function: Heavy Cutting, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, High Speed
Madding And Engraving.
- Dimension (L*W*H):3,900x3,380x2,690 mm.
- Spindle Type: Gear Driven Spindle.
- System: MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller.
- Number of axes: 3 / 4 / 5 axis.
5 Axis Gear Driven MITSUBISHI Cnc Vmc Machining Center, High
- The machine is casted from high rigid cast through a series of
procedures from back fire of blast furnace, normalizing, high
frequency heat treatment to precision grinding process.
- The spindle, bearings and gear employ forced cooling system to
effectively avoid thermal deformation on the spindle, and assure
outstanding machining accuracy.
- Harvest Star increased the rigidity of the main body and spindle to
provide increased cutting performance. The X,Y, Z axes utilize
highly rigid and accurate box slide ways. This enables the
machining of all types of materials from aluminum to the
difficult-to-cut materials like titanium.
- Increased rigidity of the main body and the spindle has brought
further improved cutting capability. Each feed axis has a square
slide guide that is superior in the dampening characteristic and
realizes the high quality machining.
- To further improve the heavy cutting capability, the main body wall
thickness is increased. Location of the ribbed structure is
optimized to increase rigidity and vibration absorption
characteristics. The column are fastened at the both sides for
greatly increasing the structural rigidity, while minimizing
deformation of the structure.
- Highly rigid spindle enables super heavy-duty cutting. This goal is
achieved by the Japan well made Gear Head.
The spindle is driven by Japan- made gear box, providing high/low
speed range .the low speed range features extra high torque output,
making it ideal for heavy cutting. All three axis are equipped with
premium box guide ways. These specially selected box ways give
heavy loading capacity. It can process both difficult-to-cut
materials used in the aerospace and construction industries. It can
also produced mass-produced parts that used in automotive and OEM
industries. The Box-way series have a strong cutting ability
compare to linear guide way series. This goal is achieved by
cast-iron C-frame design ensures maximum rigidity and provides the
basis for high milling precision. Digitally controlled drives
combined with box-guide ways lead to highest degree of heavy
cutting. CNC controls with your choice of Mitsubishi or Fanuc,
allow you to finish your work piece in the shortest possible time.
Table size: 1,700*800mm
Travel of X/Y/Z: 1500*800*600 mm
Rapid traverse X/Y/Z: 15/15/12 m/min
Spindle speed: 6,000 rpm (Gear driven)
X Axis Travel
Y Axis Travel
Z Axis Travel
Max.Load on Table
Spindle Nose Table Surface
Spindle Center to Column Surface
X/Y Axis Rapid Traverse
Z Axis Rapid Traverse
X,Y,Z Feed Rate of Cutting
3 Axis Motor Power
Max. Tool Weight
MAX. Tool Length
Max. Tool Diameter
Repeating Positioning Precision
|MITSUBISHI / FANUC / SIEMENS|
Coolant Tank Capacity
Pneumatic Source Requirement
1. MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller
2. 24-tool changer
3. Chip conveyor screw type / linear type
4 .Belt Driven Spindle
5. Fourth Axes and Fifth Axes ( Rotary Table from 170mm-630mm)
Easy to maintain
In order to improve the operating efficiency, routinely inspected
air and oil-related equipments are collectively located