- Guideway Type: Box Guide Way.
- Spindle Type: Belt Driven Spindle.
- System: MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller.
- Type: CNC Vertical Machining Center, VMC machining center.
- Number of axes: 3 / 4 / 5 axis.
- Table size: 1,700*800 mm.
- Spindle speed: 50-6,000 rpm.
- Function: Heavy Cutting, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, High Speed Madding And Engraving.
- Dimension (L*W*H):3,900x3,380x2,690 mm.
3 / 4 / 5 Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
It is a premium high precision box guide ways machine. All three
axis are equipped with premium box guide ways. These specially
selected box ways give heavy loading capacity. It can process both
difficult-to-cut materials used in the aerospace and construction
industries. It can also produced mass-produced parts that used in
automotive and OEM industries. The Box-way series have a strong
cutting ability compare to linear guide way series. This goal is
achieved by cast-iron C-frame design ensures maximum rigidity and
provides the basis for high milling precision. Digitally controlled
drives combined with box-guide ways lead to highest degree of heavy
cutting. CNC controls with your choice of Mitsubishi or Fanuc,
allow you to finish your work piece in the shortest possible time.
Table size: 1,700*800mm
Travel of X/Y/Z: 1500*800*600 mm
Rapid traverse X/Y/Z: 15/15/12 m/min
Spindle speed: 6,000 rpm (Belt driven)
X Axis Travel
Y Axis Travel
Z Axis Travel
Max.Load on Table
Spindle Nose Table Surface
Spindle Center to Column Surface
X/Y Axis Rapid Traverse
Z Axis Rapid Traverse
X,Y,Z Feed Rate of Cutting
3 Axis Motor Power
Max. Tool Weight
MAX. Tool Length
Max. Tool Diameter
Repeating Positioning Precision
|MITSUBISHI / FANUC / SIEMENS|
Coolant Tank Capacity
Pneumatic Source Requirement
1. MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller
2. 24-tool changer
3. Chip conveyor screw type / linear type
4. Gear Head
5. Fourth Axes and Fifth Axes ( Rotary Table from 170mm-630mm)
- Harvest Star increased the rigidity of the main body and spindle to
provide increased cutting performance. The X,Y,Z axes utilize
highly rigid and accurate box slide ways. This enables the
machining of all types of materials from aluminum to the
difficult-to-cut materials like titanium.
- Increased rigidity of the main body and the spindle has brought
further improved cutting capability. Each feed axis has a square
slide guide that is superior in the dampening characteristic and
realizes the high quality machining.
- To further improve the heavy cutting capability, the main body wall
thickness is increased. Location of the ribbed structure is
optimized to increase rigidity and vibration absorption
- The machine is casted from high rigid cast through a series of
procedures from back fire of blast furnace, normalizing, high
frequency heat treatment to precision grinding process.
- The spindle, bearings and gear employ forced cooling system to
effectively avoid thermal deformation on the spindle, and assure
outstanding machining accuracy.
Easy to maintain
In order to improve the operating efficiency, routinely inspected
air and oil-related equipments are collectively located