- Type: CNC Vertical Machining Center, VMC machining center.
- Guideway Type: Linear Guide Way.
- Spindle Type: Belt Driven Spindle.
- Spindle speed: 50-12,000/15,000 rpm.
- Function: Heavy Cutting, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, High Speed
Madding And Engraving.
- Dimension (L*W*H): 2150x2150x3100 mm.
- System: MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller.
- Number of axes: 3 / 4 / 5 axis.
- Table size: 800*500 mm.
Cnc Controls Vertical Machining Center For Heavy Cutting, Drilling
Table size: 800*500mm
Travel of X/Y/Z: 600*500*500 mm
Rapid traverse X/Y/Z: 48/48/48 m/min
The HS-650HD is small size machine with enhanced fast speed
processing ability. This goal is achieved by spindle speeds of
10,000-24,000 rpm, high rapid traverse speeds of 48m/min-60m/min.
and 24 tool magazine with a double gripper for tool exchange times
of 1.6 seconds. The sturdy, cast-iron C-frame design ensures
maximum rigidity and provides the basis for high milling precision.
Digitally controlled drives combined with linear guide ways lead to
short positioning times with the highest degree of precision. CNC
controls with your choice of Mitsubishi or Fanuc, allow you to
finish your work piece in the shortest possible time.
X Axis Travel
Y Axis Travel
Z Axis Travel
Max. Load on Table
Spindle Nose Table Surface
Spindle Center to Column Surface
X/Y Axis Rapid Traverse
Z Axis Rapid Traverse
X,Y,Z Feed Rate of Cutting
3 Axis Motor Power
Max. Tool Weight
MAX. Tool Length
Max. Tool Diameter
Repeating Positioning Precision
MITSUBISHI / FANUC / SIEMENS
Coolant Tank Capacity
Pneumatic Source Requirement
Options Accessories available:
1. MITSUBISHI / FANUC Controller
2. 24-tool changer / 16-tool changer,
3. Chip conveyor screw type
4. Belt-drive spindle (10,000rpm see model HS-650HE) / direct-drive
Linear-guide machining center featured with high-speed and
high-precision direct driven spindle.
Direct driven spindle machine center has a high speed spindle.
These machines have a good performance of high smoothness in
- Full guarding: The sealed roof complies with environmental
requirements ensuring oil mist during the processing won’t bring
air pollution to the workshop.
- Spindle cooling system: Research show that spindle cooling system
can well protect the spindle during fast speed rotation or long
time processing from generating too much heat.
- Oil-water separator: This separator ensures that lubricating oil
and cutting fluid can be separated to keep cutting fluid clean.
This can also prolong service time of the cutting fluid and help
the work piece surface clean and bright.